Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Favorite Images of 2009

Happy New Year!

I had to end the year with a countdown of my favorite images of the past year. There were so many to choose from, and of course all the images of my own kids rank up there, but these are the favorites from client sessions.



One of my favorite seniors! And I love reflections!


I love the artsy spontaneity of this one! Kids being kids! I guess I like shadow reflections, too!


How can you resist?!


Probably one of my favorite images of all time! Catching a wish in mid-air!


Amazing session with an amazing little girl!


This little peanut looked like something Anne Geddes would have photographed!


I love the peaceful beauty of this one and the link with both mom and dad.


This one is a classic. The connection, the spontaneity all get to me!


Pretty little princess in one of my favorite locations!


I will always treasure this amazing moment between mother and baby!

May you all have a happy and prosperous 2010! ~ Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment