Saturday, April 17, 2010

Mandy - Senior Pics in Haymarket, VA

What a blast! Mandy and I had fun finding those hidden places to do her senior session. At one point, a street cleaner came along and blew so much dust at us that I asked her to go get right in the dust and jump! Can't miss that shot! Mandy, you are as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside!










What a blast! Mandy and I had fun finding those hidden places to do her senior session. At one point, a street cleaner came along and blew so much dust at us that I asked her to go get right in the dust and jump! Can't miss that shot! Mandy, you are as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside!

2 comments:

  1. AMAZING jump shots. I really like them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great series! Your work is getting better every time I stop-by.

    -Oscar

    ReplyDelete