Monday, May 10, 2010

Project 365: Mother's Day 2010



We were in a small gas station getting gas. All of a sudden I spotted this perfect backdrop. Me: "Kids, hurry, get out of the car...I need to take your picture!" Them: "What? Are you crazy? We're not even dressed. It's disgusting over there anyway!" Me: "It's Mother's Day...now get out of the car". And so we rushed out and they allowed me to snap about 3 shots each. I knew I wanted to make them look dark and gloomy, but it cracks me up that the kids look like they want to kill me...which they did. Good sports, though, and I got what I wanted on Mother's Day!



1 comment:

  1. I love the sweater Haley is wearing next to the
    red barrel thing. The kids look like most of America on April 15th. Fortunately, there is Christmas too.

    Keep up the good work!

    Love, Grandpa

    ReplyDelete